Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday: 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Rules & Regulations
- A valid CaneCard is required for access to the editing suites.
- Do not mishandle equipment in the editing suites. If you are not sure how to use a piece of equipment, ask your professor, UMTV staff or a technician.
- If equipment is not working properly do not force it or try to fix it. Do not try to turn it off or reset it. Report the problem to a professor, an engineer or a technician.
- No food or drinks are allowed. No exceptions!
- Keep all exits clear and free of obstruction. Make sure your belongings are out of the main areas in the editing suites.
- Clean up after yourself. Clean up any scripts, notes, pens, pencils, etc. Put equipment where it belongs. Leave the suites clean, organized, clutter-free and safe.
Check out production equipment from the School of Communication Equipment Room.
Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is available at no cost to all active University of Miami students.
View over 5,000 video tutorials focused on business, creative and technology.